The machine is most versatile, Indian manufactured with German Design for producing Blocks, Pavers, Kerbstone, Flyash bricks, Grass Bricks etc.
It’s the ideal & Economical solution for Initial Start-up.
Main Features :
- Frequency Conversional Control Technology
- This Automatic block making machine utilizes the frequency conversion control technology, keeping the precise and parallel movement between tamper head and mould and avoiding its deformation.
- With the Frequency controlled vibration, the product gives proper control on the immediate start and halt of the motors, preventing the motor from overheating caused by long term operation. As the vibration efficiency increases, the production rate will rise correspondently.
- There is 30% power saved by the product under the frequency conversional control.
- Double High Dynamic Directional Valves
- Supporting automatic adjustment on the oil flow and pressure, this valve is used to protect the hydraulic cylinder from being damaged by inertia.
- It facilitates the stable production performance of the machine.
- Multi-shaft Rotation at 360° and Compulsory Feeding
- The automatic block making machine is designed with the feeding device rotating at high speed. The raw material can be blended evenly to make the blocks with optimal density and intensity.
- With uniform feeding, the product is available in utilizing different raw materials and moulds.
- Germany Siemens PLC Control System
- This product is configured with the Siemens PLC control system with high adaptability so as to make sure of its stable and reliable performance.
- The visualized touch screen is characterized by simple operation.
- Thermal Treatment on Moulds and Main Parts of the Machine
- Aside from the heavy duty structure, the product also adopts the durable molds that feature excellent abrasive resistance.
- The machine is proved with the hardness reaching HRC 52.
- The service life of the machine is prolonged by 50%.
|Height of Finished Products||50-200 mm||Vibration Force||60 KN|
|Cycle Time||15-20 S (as per mould)||Motor Frequency||50 -60 Hz|
|Pallet Size||850 x 680 mm||Overall Dimension ( L x W x H)||5210 x 3530 x 2780mm|
|Production Area||800 x 630 mm||Total Weight||7.5T|
|Product||Size||Production/Mould||Production cap / 8hr|
|Hollow Block||400 x 200 x 200 mm||6||6,000 – 7,000|
|Solid Block||400 x 200 x 200 mm||6||7,500 – 8500|
|Rectangular Paver||200 x 100 x 60 mm||21||21,000 – 25,000|
|Zig-zag Paver||225 x 112.5 x 60 mm||15||15,000 – 18,000|
Raw Materials : Crushed Stone, Sand, Cement, Stone dust, Fly-ash.
Finished Products : Concrete Hollow Blocks, Solid Blocks, Colour Paver blocks, Interlocking paver, Kerbstones, Grass blocks, Garden & Landscaping products etc.
Applications : Widely used in Buildings, Industrial shed, Road paving, Port, Bridge approach, Gardens, Landscaping, etc.
Note: The capacity data are theoretical and are dependent on machine settings, mix design, aggregates used and other environmental conditions. All the production parameters are subject to change without prior notice