ZENITH designs, produces and delivers state-of-the-art Concrete Products Plants on highest quality standards. Plants are characterized by innovative German
Engineering, high robustness and high cost effectiveness. The well-known ZENITH quality and safety features stand for low maintenance and uninterrupted
- ZENITH model 913, the ideal Concrete block making machine for economical mass production of high quality concrete blocks/bricks with less labour and less energy.
- Available in semi-and fully automatic execution.
- The machine produces concrete elements directly onto the ground, in lines – cycle by cycle, so can save lot of Investment on pallets.
- Outstanding performance in open area or buildings.
- Safe handling and well proven design principles guarantee efficient operation of ZENITH model 913, even still in decades.
- Different moulds are easily interchangeable.
- Equipped with hydraulic shunting wheel for turning of machine at end of production lines.
- More than six thousand machines of this models are in operation – worldwide.
|Hopper Volume||1000 ltr||Max. Production width||1240mm|
|Loader feeding height max.||2005mm||Max. Production depth||1130mm|
|Machine weight (with mould & vibrators)||5500kg||Min. Production height||175mm|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||2850 x 2337 x 3000 mm||Max. Production height||330mm|
|Product||Size||PCS/Mould||Cycle Time (cycle/min)||Production Capacity (per hour)|
|Hollow Block||400 x 200 x 200 mm||12||1.7||1224 pcs|
|Hollow Block||400 x 150 x 200 mm||14||1.7||1428 pcs|
|Hourdis||520 x 160 x 60 mm||14||1.7||1428 pcs|
Note: The capacity data are theoretical and are dependent on machine settings, mix design, aggregates used and other environmental conditions. All the production parameters are subject to change without prior notice.