With the lapse of time, the growth in the construction sector has transformed the look of block making machine. The production of blocks has been since ancient time and will continue its occupancy in future as well. Earlier clay and mud were the main content for making a block but with the progress of time, the ingredient changed assuring more strength and life to the blocks and building made with it.
The advanced technology has provided luxury for making good quality blocks. New and advanced technology based block making machines are now part of the market that can provide you with blocks as per your requirement. Let’s check different types of block making machines.
Types of Concrete Block Making Machine:
1) Concrete Block Machine: This is automatic block making machine is an egg laying type hydraulic operated machine on wheels. It lays a block on the floor and moves forward. One can produce any type of concrete block by placing different types of concrete mould and setting ram in the machine.
2) Solid Block Making Machine: This machine produces Concrete Solid Block. It is an egg laying type machine which is hydraulically operated. It can produce consistent quality blocks by setting different types of concrete mould and fixing ram in the block making machine.
3) Paver Block Making Machine: This machine produces high-quality paver blocks and designer tiles. In the production of this, highly flowing colour pigments along with grey are poured into the rubber moulds & solidified in Vibro forming vibrating tables.
4) Concrete Hollow Block Making Machine: This is an egg laying type hydraulic operated machine which produces Concrete Hollow Block. It will lay a block on the concrete floor and proceed for the next laying. One can get consistent quality by fixing different types of concrete mould and ram in the machine.
5) Movable Concrete Block machine: It is employed for the production of high performing Movable Concrete Block Machine. It is well known for mass production and accessorised with advanced technology. This is an egg laying type which automatically feeds raw material to produce concrete. It is hydraulically operated concrete making machine which lays the block on the floor and moves forward to continue its job.
6) Hydraulic Solid Block Making Machine: This is also solid block making machines which produce solid blocks and is hydraulically operated. It is an egg laying type machine which produces blocks and moves forward.
Well, one should opt for the block making machine which can satisfy the need and requirement. One can purchase the fully automatic or semiautomatic machine. The concrete making machines can produce concrete blocks of different sizes; you just need to set the layout to get the desired blocks.
Well, few salient features will help you in choosing the right block making machine:
- Easy to maintain
- It should consume less power
- It should not damage the platform
- It should be user-friendly
- It should produce high-grade blocks
- It should produce blocks of different size.
The concrete block making machine has backed the builders by providing high strength blocks. The concrete block making machine has backed the builders by providing high strength blocks. It provides high-quality blocks and consumes less time in production. The accelerating industrialisation has increased the demand of the block making machine. There are many machine manufacturers who provide block making machines which can suit your budget and fulfil your requirement as well. Block making machines produces blocks for making building and walls. Materials which are required for the production of concrete blocks are aggregates (crushed stones, volcanic cinders, gravel, foamed slag, furnace clinker etc), cement and water.